Examination of title to Florida real property, ranging in complexity, to determine status and to establish chain of title;
- Abstract and analyze deeds, deeds of trust/mortgages, easements, judgments, tax assessments, mineral reservations, and other applicable instruments;
- 4+ years title experience;
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner;
- Working knowledge of basic real estate title concepts;
- Foreclosure title experience a plus;
- Working knowledge of legal documents and how they affect title to real property;
- Familiarity with title insurance commitment and policy format and all procedures required to prepare same—including abstracting, title examinations, survey analysis, etc.;
- Familiarity with ATIDS; DataTrace/DataTree; General PC Proficiency; Microsoft Office Suite; Internet Explorer;
- Familiarity with sectional and metes and bounds legal descriptions;
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and tasks requiring detail, concentration, and accuracy;
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment.
- Verifying ownership and encumbrances of real property;
- Preparing professional reports;
- Reviewing reports for accuracy.
See Post Here
Fort Lauderdale Boutique Law Firm is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal with a minimum of 5+ years experience in both commercial and residential real estate transactions.
The qualified candidate must be able to independently handle residential transactions from the inception of contract through completion of policies and be capable in preparing files for closing, including lien searches, estoppels, review of surveys, environmental and appraisal reports, preparation and review of title commitments, clearing title exceptions, litigation/judgment searches, preparation of title insurance policies and endorsements and both RESPA and non-RESPA settlement statements, preparation of sellers documentation, loan documentation, preparation of closing Binders.
via Real Estate Paralegal job – The Bentley Channel Group, Inc – Fort Lauderdale, FL | Indeed.com.
Sells company products or services in assigned area. Responsibilities include advising clients on the introduction and efficient use of products and services, maximizes profitability on products or services and acts as liaison between sales, other departments and customers on products, services and technology. Generally works with some latitude, consulting leadership on decision of substantial impact
via Business Development Officer I job – Stewart Title Guaranty Company – Vero Beach, FL | Indeed.com.
National Underwriter is seeking a Customer Service technician in their Winter Park, Fl office who is the primary point of telephone contact for customers and vendors; is responsible for daily pipeline management and compiling data to generate monthly reports. The successful candidate is organized, detailed oriented, enjoys working with people by phone and has 2-3 years experience in the title insurance industry in a post closing or closing assistant role
via Post Closer/Title Assistant job – Westcor Land Title Insurance Company – Winter Park, FL | Indeed.com.
SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title Insurance, Mortgage, Legal, Finance and Customer Service industries. We have a growing title company in the Clearwater area that is looking for a Title Processor, a Title Closer and a Branch Manager. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted. This is a great opportunity to join a great group of people with a fantastic work environment.
via Title Closer, Title Processor and Title Branch Manager- Clearwater job – SetPoint Consultants, LLC – Clearwater, FL | Indeed.com.
The objective of the Title & Escrow Closer is to provide all clients with professional Title, Escrow and Settlement services.
via Title & Escrow External Closer III job – Elite Title & Escrow – Lake Mary, FL | Indeed.com.
First American Title Insurance Company currently has an opening for an Escrow Support Team Lead for its Largo, FL office.
Mentors 2 or more employees in a department (either Funding, Post-Closing or Recording) as well as support of office where the Branch Manager is frequently out of the office calling on clients. Has daily responsibility for scheduling and directing workflow. Manages day to day operations. Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering to the requirements.
-Ensure staff is meeting goals, SLA’s and following set procedures and processes daily.
-Provides training to escrow support staff and escrow officers, orienting new staff to department rules and company policies.
-Implements new of revised policies and procedures.
-Performs monthly audits and recommends corrective actions
via Escrow Support Team Lead job – First American Financial Corporation – Largo, FL | Indeed.com.
Immediate position available for a Closer with experience. Knowledge of Closer’s Choice and Short Sales a plus. $45,000.00 per year, plus health insurance benefits and sick days. Overtime paid at time and a half.
via Title Closer job – Fairview Title Company – Tampa, FL | Indeed.com.
JOBTRACKS has an immediate opening for severalExperienced Title ClosersMUST HAVE 2+ Years of Title Closing experience to be considered for these positions.Experience clearing title issues is also important.Responsibilities include: Processing files from order entry to HUD/docs prep Ordering payoffs, termite, survey, insurance, etc. Clearing title issues identified on the title commitment Direct contact required with Real Estate Agents, Lenders, Attorneys, etc.
via TITLE CLOSER job – Job Tracks – Clearwater, FL | Indeed.com.